Making the perfect app is only 50 % of the battle won. Remaining 50 % is analytics and marketing of the app. It is very important to collect accurate data on how users found the app, how they have interacted with the app and which users become valuable consumers.
We need to know:
• How many total & active users have downloaded the app?
• How users have navigated the app?
• Which features have they used?
• Which marketing generates the most valuable users?
• Are there any technical issues that may prevent users from engaging with the app?
It will help us see which data is useful for measuring app performance which tools can collect that data and interpret and analyze the data to better market and monetize the app.